I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对大家的特殊照顾了。
It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.假如你们感到便捷的话,我想目前讨论一下日程安排的问题。
If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.假如他有哪些建议的话,大家还可以对计划稍加修改。
Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?大家是不是能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.假如你们想的话,大家想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
That'll put us both in the picture.如此双方都能知道全方位的状况。
Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那样大家就会心中有点儿数,了解你们需要什么了。
can't say for certain off-hand.我还不可以立刻说定。
Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有的实质材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.如此就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.大家已经非常顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.假如对某些细节有建议的话,请提出来。
I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在拟定这个计划上肯定花了不少精力吧。
You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后你会对大家的商品有更深的认知。
Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.或许大家可以先参观一下设计部门。
Then we could look at the production line.然后大家再去看看生产线。
We are running on two shifts.大家实行的工作是两班倒。
Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity1 of labor2 is decreased.工作效率大大地提升了,而劳动强度却减少了。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.大家觉得水平是一个企业的灵魂。
Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,大家一直把水平放在第一位来考虑。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我期望这次来参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么方法来控制水平呢?
All products have to pass strict inspection3 before they go out.所有商品出厂前需要要经过严格检查。
What's your general impression,may I ask?不知你对大家厂总的印象怎么样?
I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的办法给我留下了非常深的印象。
The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我觉得你们的商品可以使你们胜过角逐对手。
No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就水平而言,没任何厂商能和大家相比。
I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想或许以后大家可以合作。
The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司打造贸易关系的可能性。
We would be glad to start business with you.大家非常高兴能与贵公司打造贸易往来。
I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation4.洽谈中请你们多加关照。
Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的商品陈列室吗?
You may be interested in only some of the items.你或许对某些商品有兴趣。
Your desire coincides with ours.大家双方的愿望都是一致的。
No wonder you're so experienced.怪不能你这么有经验。
Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.伴随角逐的加剧,纺织品贸易愈加难做了。
Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司近期的产品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
At what time can we work out a deal?大家什么时间洽谈买卖?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我期望能与贵公司打造贸易关系。
We also hope to expand our business with you.大家也期望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经了解了一点儿,但我还想多知道一些。
Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。